rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Vc7ltro6Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL)

+14
Grisu
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
Arek
Adrian S Shole
wez19
lau
cueballuk
Sven
ADI
Alex Hill
deadfish
Juan Caires
Raso Savicevic
giorgos
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 30th April 2014, 3:48 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Marius wrote:You will use rf high voltage for DRS&KERS and RFE plugin?
As far as I know we are not gonna have shits like DRS and KERS Razz

102Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 2nd May 2014, 10:42 pm

Andraž Flis

Andraž Flis

anyway... why dont we drive MOD 2014 ?

http://topraceadrenaline.com/

103Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 2nd May 2014, 11:14 pm

giorgos

giorgos

Andraž Flis wrote:anyway... why dont we drive MOD 2014 ?

WCP 2013 is better than available 2014 mods maybe for that but i have no problem with mod is very nice Very Happy

104Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 2nd May 2014, 11:23 pm

Andraž Flis wrote:anyway... why dont we drive MOD 2014 ?

why would we?

we've never driven any mod parallel to real life

in 2011/12 we were driving 2010 mod
in 2012/13 we were driving 2009 mod
in 2013/14 we were driving 2006 mod
now in 2014 we are driving 2013 mod

105Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 2nd May 2014, 11:55 pm

wez19

wez19

tbh never seen you on track in last 6 weeks ? maybe me ? but admins decided to use this great mod ! thanks for the hard work guys :)the mod is great to use, good game detail etc , lovely to drive !!!

106Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 3rd May 2014, 11:57 am

Andraž Flis

Andraž Flis

Cuz i was bussy with driving in other league. That league has own 2014 mod and it's pretty cool. I can share it with you if you want. This 2013 mod is cool anyway, i have no problems with it. Smile

107Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 3rd May 2014, 8:27 pm

Marius

TractionControlGrip=(1.01, 0.18)   // Average driven wheel grip multiplied by 1st number, then added to 2nd
TractionControlLevel=(0.47, 0.83)  // Effect of grip on throttle for low TC and high TC

Can you increase that number to something like 0.95? I lose my rear in turn 2 (first lap of the stint) due to cold tires. After they warm up, it's slightly better.

I want to know if Sexy or Alex have the same problem... I know they play with keyboard

108Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 3rd May 2014, 10:14 pm

Yes, Marius, the same happens to me and I believe to Alex too, because he reported to me he is also having some issues with the mod driving, losing the rear of the car easily and having an higher tire wear on the rear tires, while most drivers are having higher wear on the front - probably because we play on keyboard and can't 'dose' the throttle on the corner exits, BUT...
I don't know if just changing that value would solve the problem and what other effects it would cause to the car and to everyone's driving, so I doubt the admins would make any changes there...
So, we are 'stuck' with the mod how it is and of course it's a great mod anyway, but it's also a shame that it makes me (and Alex - maybe you too) extremely slow compared to the fastest guys - I mean, the gap between us and the fastest guys is clearly HUGE in this mod, compared to the previous ones we used in the league so far, but... whatever...
CTDP was a terrible mod to drive, but I was being able to be as close as possible to most drivers (except from Adrian, who was in another higher level then everyone else)... But WCP is a great mod in which sadly I'm very slow with - yay!!!
Rolling Eyes

109Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 4th May 2014, 1:46 am

Alex Hill

Alex Hill

i had the same problem in bahrain but in kina it seems to be fine with the rear but having more understeer in the 1st laps , probably due to different setups

110Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 4th May 2014, 2:27 pm

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

JURE PAZIN(CRO)

Alex Hill wrote:i had the same problem in bahrain but in kina it seems to be fine with the rear but having more understeer in the 1st laps , probably due to different setups

Same to me

111Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 10th May 2014, 7:50 am

Andraž Flis

Andraž Flis

So, this is the final version of mod? Smile

112Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 10th May 2014, 9:11 am

No

113Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 11th May 2014, 5:05 pm

Andraž Flis

Andraž Flis

Thank god Very Happy hehe

114Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 11th May 2014, 8:17 pm

Andraž Flis wrote:Thank god :Dhehe

this isn't very helpful feedback, can you explain better?

115Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 11th May 2014, 11:00 pm

Marius

Can be fixed this problem?

116Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 12th May 2014, 1:03 am

probably not very easily

117Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 12th May 2014, 12:29 pm

Andraž Flis

Andraž Flis

I think this refueling thing is needless, more calculating and complexing is at trening session and race session. Good drivers, like you @Tom won't have any problems, but new players will at some point.
Car has pretty good grip, but i would lock weight and braking with engine options. Weight should be 50:50 and braking with E on 1. 

This is my opinion, I had driven in F1 before, so I have some exp.

Pozz

118Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 12th May 2014, 2:26 pm

Alaster

Alaster

I custom painted a Pirelli test car and I thought I might share some pics of it. Might be a bit off-topic here but I didn't know where else to post. Anyway, just showing my excitement for Season#6. 

Pirelli Test Car Launch

Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Rfr+pirelli+silver+edition

Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Rfr+pirelli+silver+edition+2

Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Rfr+pirelli+silver+edition+3

Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Rfr+pirelli+silver+edition+6

Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Rfr+pirelli+silver+edition+5

Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Rfr+pirelli+silver+edition+7

Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Rfr+pirelli+silver+edition+4

Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Rfr+pirelli+silver+edition+8

http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com

119Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 12th May 2014, 3:16 pm

lau

nice . well done

120Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 12th May 2014, 10:03 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Yeah, very nice. But it looks as it was made of glass Smile

121Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 12th May 2014, 10:09 pm

Alaster

Alaster

When I replace the dds files, it becomes all shiny like that, even the helmet. I wanted a black or dark grey car but I don't know how to remove that mirror effect so I went with silver.

122Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 12th May 2014, 10:13 pm

you need to edit the alpha channels

black alpha channel = no reflection/shine

white alpha channel = total reflection/shine

between black and white (grey) = balance

so you need to edit the alpha channel to your liking, and the different parts of the car/helmet

123Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 13th May 2014, 12:00 am

Alaster

Alaster

ok thanks for the tip, I didn't know that

update: here is my grey Pirelli test car
Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Grey+pirelli+alaster

124Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 5 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 19th June 2014, 9:22 pm

Tom, I edited the 1st post in order to put all download links together - hope you don't mind... - some new drivers didn't have the helmets & numbers patch yet, because it was on a separated topic...

http://www.rfactor-racers.com/t1103-season-6-mod-download-final#23598

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum