rFR - rFactor Racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
rFR - rFactor Racers

Formula 1 Sim Racing League

- ANTONIO HRELJANOVIC is the new rFR Grand Prix series World Champion! - SEXY PET SHARK, with Antonio Hreljanovic and Gustavo Montenegro as drivers, has won the Constructors Title! -
Server Status

Latest topics

» Hello first simracing league that i participated in
by Ariff 29th March 2020, 7:15 pm

» rFR GP S16 - Championship Standings
by Sexy Brigadeiro 20th May 2019, 1:41 am

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Penalties
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:59 pm

» rFR S16 - Rd. 10 - SEASON FINALE - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - Incidents
by Blackfox 19th May 2019, 11:57 pm

» rFR GP S16 - 10 - Official RESULTS - Abu Dhabi GP (Yas Marina)
by Sexy Brigadeiro 19th May 2019, 7:14 pm

Discord Channel
Please, DONATE! =)
Visitors

Find us also on...
Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Vc7ltro6Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Gpefnxkg

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL)

+14
Grisu
Antonio Hreljanovic 1
Arek
Adrian S Shole
wez19
lau
cueballuk
Sven
ADI
Alex Hill
deadfish
Juan Caires
Raso Savicevic
giorgos
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 28th April 2014, 7:58 pm

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Antonio Hreljanovic 1

Lol you were the one that suggested CTDP in first place and now after wasted season you say you didnt like it at all? Quite interesting...

77Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 28th April 2014, 8:02 pm

Grisu

Grisu

Antonio Hreljanovic 1 wrote:Lol you were the one that suggested CTDP in first place and now after wasted season you say you didnt like it at all? Quite interesting...

That is slightly wrong. I voted Fsr and voted Ctdp as second because i didn't want to use a other mod. And i didn't know that the car doesn't respond on setup changes like it should. At Ctdp i always drove the Mod for fun never really made setup changes and that's why Ctdp was my second choice. I liked also how the car moved around and felt but i totally disliked the behavior of the car from Specific changes on the Setup which made the ctdp mod from Like to dislike for me.

78Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 28th April 2014, 9:11 pm

PATCH 1 uploaded, please download and install (also in first post):

https://mega.co.nz/#!rEBSlQiT!mckAJgOIZPbWE7IvIQzbhH9FGmAmy82X4V2Va2CbqW4

79Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 28th April 2014, 9:25 pm

Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Pqp11

80Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 28th April 2014, 10:05 pm

deadfish

deadfish

Can't get in, it makes my rfctor crash :(plays fine elsewhere. EDITED I AM NUB Smile

81Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 28th April 2014, 10:34 pm

deadfish

deadfish

Still can't get in it loads 80% then rfactor crashes. Do I have to have the tyre mod?

82Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 28th April 2014, 10:42 pm

I believe all you gotta do is to download the mod (1st post) and also the patch (1st post as well).

Install the mod first. Then install the patch.

All you need is within these 2 files.

You should try it on a clean/fresh new rF Install and it should work.
Smile

83Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 28th April 2014, 10:47 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Hey Dead, just install the patch correctly and everything should be fine Smile

84Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 28th April 2014, 10:52 pm

deadfish

deadfish

It is a clean install but I may have installed it in the wrong order, winds me up :)I hate having to do this when all I want is to race ;)I will try again.......

85Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 28th April 2014, 10:52 pm

It happens, mate, don't worry!
Hope you can get everything working properly again!
Smile

86Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 28th April 2014, 11:04 pm

deadfish

deadfish

and now the session is closed, not my day today.......................

87Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 28th April 2014, 11:12 pm

deadfish

deadfish

FFS you know I am trying to get in......................

88Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 28th April 2014, 11:18 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

Join them as a spectator Dead. It's the only way to get in when the race is on. I'm not there so I can't help Smile

Last edited by Arek on 28th April 2014, 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

89Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 28th April 2014, 11:18 pm

Sven

Sven
League Director
League Director

im sorry dead! i hope tom can help you i already informed him!

http://www.rfactor-racers.com

90Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 28th April 2014, 11:23 pm

deadfish

deadfish

TY guys, It has taken me almost 2 hours and I still haven't drove a lap Smile

91Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 28th April 2014, 11:36 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

haven't driven* Razz

92Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 28th April 2014, 11:44 pm

i don't get why anyone should have any problems

this patch only edits text files that were already there

the only addition is the 2 pirelli cars

make sure you install the main mod first, then the patch

did you install the main mod again? or what?

93Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 29th April 2014, 12:02 am

I think it's all ok now. Fish is at the server and already went to track and everything else...
At least I hope the issue was solved...
Rolling Eyes

94Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 29th April 2014, 12:30 am

Alaster

Alaster

I was able to download and install Patch 1 and test on the server. Happy to report no mismatch and I like the tweaks to the handling. My only "problem" is the helment on Pirelli 2 car. Can I get a custom helmet? I wish to run Elio De Angelis / Jean Alesi tribute design.

http://blog-of-alaster.blogspot.com

95Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 29th April 2014, 9:49 am

giorgos

giorgos

Tom McKay wrote:i don't get why anyone should have any problems

this patch only edits text files that were already there

the only addition is the 2 pirelli cars

make sure you install the main mod first, then the patch

did you install the main mod again? or what?

why not the pirelli team cant be a custom team like jordan or minardi or super aguri or toyota (yes i know jordan  is force india and toro rosso is minardi) but i think is good idea Very Happy

96Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 29th April 2014, 10:18 am

because i couldn't find templates for this mod, and those cars are just for reserves, so i had to paint something simple. if you look at the files you'll see it's impossible to paint anything proper without the original template

97Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 29th April 2014, 11:47 am

Adrian S Shole

Adrian S Shole

I think the Pirelli cars look fantastic! Smile

98Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 29th April 2014, 1:45 pm

deadfish

deadfish

I never saw the opening post so I initially only installed the patch, which was posted at the end of the thread. Then when I realised my error and installed in the correct order it would not work so I had to reinstall both. My monitor also gave out yesterday, which when added to me not getting online to race for 2 hours left me in a bad mood. To top it all off when I finally got the whole mess running I could not get in the server as they were doing a test race. I was a hairs breadth from quitting last night I was that angry Smile

99Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 29th April 2014, 1:55 pm

Arek

Arek
LAT
LAT

I see you had a very tough evening, Dead Razz But now everything is ok. I'm glad you've stayed with us Smile

100Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) - Page 4 Empty Re: Season #6 MOD DOWNLOAD (FINAL) 30th April 2014, 2:08 pm

Marius

You will use rf high voltage for DRS&KERS and RFE plugin?

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum